Saturday, August 29, 2015

Practice Entry #1 Introduction

Ok, time to introduce myself here. My name is Casandra, but I also go by Cas for anyone who has a fear of an 8 letter name. Scary, isn't it? As you will see from future posts in my blog, my interests mostly include video games, art, comic books, and cartoons. I aspire to become an art teacher or a special education teacher for elementary school and will move back to where I consider home: north California.

I grew up there and moved a lot as a kid, and for now I am planning on pursuing my education in Arizona and finishing school here. I chose GCC as a low-cost way to cover my pre-requisites before I transfer to the ASU campus in Tempe. With my scholarship I have to maintain my grades and my goal at GCC is to keep a grade average of all As and Bs. Lucky me.

I work at Michaels and really love my job (and all the discounts) but I need to make sure I can handle both school and work. My goal is to do this while maintaining a high grade average.

No comments:

Post a Comment