Sunday, November 15, 2015

Blog Entry #4 Fallout 4-A Game of Style

For those who normally visit my blog, it may be surprising that I'm doing an entry on Fallout. I'm almost exclusively a Nintendo gamer, and it's very rare for me to play a non Nintendo or PC game. That is, until Fallout 4 came out. I've always been a fan of the Fallout franchise, but have never had a chance to play it until now. And of course, if there's one thing to encourage people to play, it's the option to creation there own character.

Meet my Fallout 4 character, named after Wez from Mad Max..


That's his wife in the background, she is also a work of art.

Fallout 4 gets players immersed right from the beginning of the game. The style in this game which allows you to spend hours on a character is incredible. Some players make carbon copies of celebrities,
DecDancer via Reddit
piranhas_really via Reddit

kurosaba via Reddit
My point is here, Fallout 4 offers an incredible way to start the game. By allowing players to access their creativity, players are able to start off their game in style (or just the opposite if you want to create freak characters like I did). 

Fallout is a perfect example of a modern day game that will take itself further and allow players to have fun. It doesn't try to make itself overly serious, there's room for humor and creativity. That is something that needs to be in more games. 






No comments:

Post a Comment