Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blog Practice Entry-The Return


Fear not mortals, the great wizard king has returned (with a shorter tunic than ever before).Once again, I am here to grace your presence with my magic.
There is no doubts that this is the great wizard ki-
Ok so you got me, I am not the great wizard king. In fact, I am a very normal girl with no magical powers. My name is Casandra. but I prefer to go by Cas or Casey. Overall, I'm a pretty reserved person who spends most of her time on school. No wizardry going on here. 
a bit more of an accurate depiction of me

My hobbies are fairly common. I love video games, art (sorry for the bad sketches, I wanted to get out something funny), comic books, and Saturday morning cartoons. If you can get in a discussion about video games or Disney with me, chances are we'll get along perfectly. 
I am also a major Disney fangirl who has never had the chance to visit Disneyland, and it's one of my goals in life to go there. 
One day, I'll be able to go, but for now I got to focus on my school. While in GCC, I plan to get all A's and eventually transfer to ASU Barrett, the honors division of ASU. During my four years of study, I want to study to become an elementary art teacher. I love art, working with kids, and have grown up in a family of teachers. It's a career I've always wanted, even if the pay is not amazing. Teachers are important, and I want people to understand that. Without our teachers, we are nothing. Students deserve to have an outlet to express themselves, and I want to help students find that outlet. In the end, that is my ultimate goal in attending GCC. Get as many classes as I can done, and then continue on to ASU Barrett. 

Throughout this blog, I will be discussing many of my hobbies and passion just like I did in English 101. So expect lots of game talk, movie reviews, and the whatnot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment